TRAINING ISO 50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EnMS)
Control and Analyze your energy for cost reduction and emissions.
Energy has become a challenge for companies. Saving energy means saving operational costs. Energy Consumption also implies reducing greenhouse gas emissions and demonstrating greater care for natural resources. These actions are at the forefront for companies looking to enforce and contribute to sustainable development.
ISO 50001 is the new global standard for Energy Management. It is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, with requirements for: establishing an energy policy with concrete objectives setting a baseline of energy uses, identifying critical areas and understanding influential energy use elements having a periodical forecast of energy use, allowing visibility of planning changes and investments considering energy consumption in the decision process for design and procurement of all equipment, raw materials or services ISO 50001 is based on regulatory compliance and has the same structure as ISO 14001. It can be easily integrated into existing Quality, Safety and/or Environment Management Systems.
What are the key benefits of certifying your Energy Management System?
- Use in-house experts to review the compliance of your management system and its efficiency Ensure improvement of practices employed by your teams in managing energy use and organize them for audits
- Prove your commitment to sustainable development and limit the global warming impact of your activities
- Demonstrate to all stakeholders your credible commitment to environmental preservation as well as cost reductions and profitability
Training ISO 50001 Outline
Step 1: Getting Started
What is the Energy Management System (EnMS) Implementation Toolkit?
What is an EnMS?
What is ISO 50001?
What are the benefits of an EnMS?
How to Use This Self-Paced Module
Step 2: Profile Your Energy Situation
Step 3: Develop Opportunities, Objectives and Resources
Step 4: Reality Check: Stop! Look! Can I Go?
Step 5: Manage Current State and Improvements
Step 6: Check the System
Step 7: Sustain and Improve the System
Benefit of Attending this ISO 50001 Training :
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Managers who are dealing with implementation, development and energy management.
14 hours effectively (2 days)
Dr. Bambang Murtjahjanto, M.Sc, P.E.
He has experienced in HSE, Quality and Engineering for almost 30 years. His career began as HSE Engineer at Roy Huffington, Inc (Hufco – Badak) in 1982 – 1987, Gas plant manajer at PT. Asahimas Flat Gas, Operation Manager at Dupont Chemicals, Inc USA and South East Asia Manufacturing Manager GE Power and Locomotive USA.
As a professional trainer and consultant, he already served many companies, including PT. INKA, PT. Jawa Power, PT. Agaton Mandiri, PT. PAL Indonesia, McDermott Batam, Chevron Pasific Indonesia, Kondur Oil Co, PT. Pertamina Drilling Service, Total Elf Senipah, JOB Pertamina – Talisman, etc.
He was graduated from Instrumentation Engineering ITS – Surabaya, hold Master Graduate in Reliability Engineering and PhD in Engineering System, University of Century – Albuquerque NM USA.
TRAINING ISO 50001SCHEDULE:
- Jakarta, 26 – 28 Februari 2013
- Jakarta, 14 – 16 April 2013
- Jakarta, 24 – 26 April 2013
- Jakarta, 19 – 21 Juni 2013
- Jakarta, 24 – 26 Juli 2013
- Jakarta, 23 – 25 Oktober 2013
- Jakarta, 11 – 13 Desember 2013
JADWAL TRAINING ISO 50001 2014
- Jakarta, 24 – 25 Februari 2014
- Jakarta, 21 – 22 Mei 2014
- Bandung, 3 – 4 November 2014
INVESTMENT FOR ATTENDING TRAINING ISO 50001:
Per Participant Rp. 3.999.000,-
Pay and register within 14 days before the training Rp. 3.999.000,-
Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy), Quality training kits: bag, block note, ballpoint, including jacket or T-shirt, etc, Convenient training facilities in four or five stars hotel, Lunch per day, morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training, Certificate, Photo
The 5th participant is FREE if you register 4 person from one company
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)